SCARS.



I remember that day 
I remember that pain
All the scars 
I recieved that day
Which was all insane 
and fully stained

It was all in heart 
beneath my smiles
Wore all my scars like 
the sky wear stars
Was sulking within and 
sufferings begin

A battle embarked 
struggle conjoined
Ripped me apart and
my heart all scarred
Still hope didn't die and 
was standing high

Heart was afraid but 
mind was not played
While I died there 
they strongly stayed
Slowly steadly 
was less bothered

Nights were scary as
I was all alone
Days were fine as 
I pretend well
Scars were all 
hiding in eyes

But never allowed 
the world to see 
As was shattered, broken 
and all crashed
And didn't allowed 
sympathy to smash!



                    -rashmi.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impact of COVID-19 on Labour Class and Migrant Workers.

The Life Of Stray Dogs. 🐾

Choose Your Day.