Dear Mom.🌷


How can you be so amazing so giving
All hearts from the beginning
To give all of yours you're always willing
How can you be so caring so stunning


You are the heartbeat of our home
The beaming light of our dome
seeing your integrity your devotion 
We are all indebted and blown 


She carries a depth of love and care
All unconditional and unspoken affairs
My dear mother you have my heart
You deserve happiness full  of cart


Haven't seen the God this world claims 
But I see you in my god frames
Thank you for choosing me as your child
Forever grateful for being one of your kind.❤️

                                                  -rashmi.









Comments

  1. Impressive! Mothers are always the best.... your poem vibes with the feelings of ones heart.

    https://poetic-blogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Impact of COVID-19 on Labour Class and Migrant Workers.

The Life Of Stray Dogs. 🐾

Choose Your Day.